Tuesday, June 25, 2013

God Be Praised!

Sustainer of ALL things in heaven and on earth. You hold it ALL together in Your Son Jesus the Christ. Thank You, Father.

 I owe my ALL to YOU.

Everything belongs to You and You alone. There is none like You, in heaven, on earth, or beneath the earth.

Thank You for your grace. Thank You for loving me. For helping me when I need help (which is all the time). For sending your daughters and sons to encourage and lift me up and speak truth to me; my spirit. Lord bless them. 

LORD, You Reign! You reign in my heart, in my life, my marriage, my parenting. Every Area, in our Family, Lord You Reign!!!

Thank You, Father for Your promise to dwell with us. Praise Your Holy Name. Lord bless my heart and my mind to keep them stayed on you! There I find peace. Peace like a river! Thank you for giving me fresh starts REPEATEDLY!

God be Praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment