Saturday, January 4, 2014

Written Prayer, 12-08-2009

Dear Lord,
I praise You for a bounty of sins forgiven. You are such an awesome Father. There is no one like You. Lord, today I was reminded of a gift You have given me and the purpose of that gift. This gift of discernment. I  totally miss being used and spoken to by You in this way. My desire, today, is to be in communion with You that I may always hear from You concerning all things You want me to know. I know the polar opposite is judging. And with judging comes condemnation. And who am I to condemn? Especially if I am not condemned by You. (Romands 9:1) Forgive me, please for judging and condemning Your children, in Jesus' Name. I want to be used for Your glory on this earth.
                                                                                ~ written prayer, 12-08-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment