Monday, November 15, 2010

I love the Lord He hears my cries....

Lord, I know you will meet me where I am. I know you have plans for me. I will not covet my the former things. YOU, are doing a New thing.  Lord, help me to be able to receive it- without mumbling and complaining or wishful thinking. I want you to be pleased with me. Pleased with my every thought and even the ones I push back. God, help me to allow YOU to lead me, even in the most tiniest of things. I hate not accepting what YOU have planned for me. It almost seems as if my flesh is winning this...one. I can't have that. You won't have it. Please Lord, fight this for me, lead me through this darkness... I can't see where I'm going, nothing is familiar but YOU. You never promised that I would see what YOU were doin, but YOU did promise me YOU  would take care of me, never leave me nor forsake,  thatmy future will be good and full hope. I just need to trust YOU. Lord, help me to TRUST YOU in this. My heart cries out to YOU from this place I am in. Hear my cry just as you heard David's. I love you LORD.

I waited patiently for the LORD;  he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in him.
Psalm 40:1-3

The LORD is near to all who call on him,  to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy. ~Psalm 145:18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment