Friday, November 5, 2010

Praise

Lord, You are all I need. In the time of trouble, you are my secret garden, where I find peace and a stable mind.
When I a wrecked and torn, You oh God put me back together.
 No, no there is No One like you.
Who can fathom your ways? Who can study You and say, "I get Him"?
Who else can say that they are God? Who can be God-like, yet have no forgiveness?
I don't get You at all, sometimes.
You are so beautiful, loving and gentle and full of love. So much love that You offer us forgiveness so freely. My how I want what You have...oh, if it wasn't so hard to be like You. Praise You for your abounding grace.
You give me just what I need to get to where You want me to be.
Each step takes me deeper in love with You,
deeper into Your presence,
deeper into Your grace.
 Praise Your Holy Name! My Mighty Savior, My ALIVE and Living Father!
The One who is ALWAYS willing! I lift Your Name on High! Majestic is Your Name!
Your Holy Presence fills the temple. You are lovely, so beautiful.
Honor, glory and praise is due to YOU and YOU ONLY!
To the One who was, the One who is and to the One who is to come!
Praise You for knowing the end from the beginning.
 Praise You that I am forever Yours and You are forever mine.
I am the very apple of Your eye!
You only see the -Jesus -covered- me!


Psalm 100 
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
 Worship the LORD with gladness;
   come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is God.
   It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
   we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
   and his courts with praise;
   give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
   his faithfulness continues through all generations
.

1 comment:

  1. I've been in this place and have a feeling that I might be joining you and David in your cries to the Lord soon! In the current season I'm in, the lesson for me has been centered around one word...contentment. I'm really learning to take pleasure in each and every day I've been given and to enjoy life. It has helped tremendously to just surrender to that. Also, it really helps me to remember that there's a little celebrity gal that's super fabulous that lives inside me! Shhh...don't tell anyone! Then I remember while I'm doing the everyday ordinary things in life, that even "celebrities" have to do dishes, laundry, and change poopy diapers and stuff! Ya know? At least this celebrity gal does! I'm actually a Princess too! Being a daughter of a King is a little tough sometimes as he leads us through some tough times and we have to go to some strange and unfamiliar places. But we're on assignment, and we represent a mighty King! There's work to be done, Princess Tamika! And not just in your heart...he's always doing that, but within the sphere of influence you've just inherited...your new Kingdom! Now get up, Girl, remember who you are, and make your presence (His Presence) known! I LOVE YOU! Glad you shared this so I can remember you and others who have moved away in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete