Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Exhortation!

Lord, you are so Beautiful to me.
Lovely in all you ways...None can compare, Father, to your Majesty.
You fill me up and You make me whole; Over and Over again.
Thank You.... For never getting tired of me. (Help me to STOP getting tired of others)
Thank You, again, for never getting tired of me.
You are so faithful to Your Word that You have given me to me to cling to for dear life. It is my lifesaver.
You always keep Your promises. I am forever grateful.
As I drink from you bowl of mercy and grace- help me to share it with others.
No 'empty calories' here! I want to feast and be nurtured and satisfied!
Lord, I want to be more and more life You.
You are my strength, my everything, my ALL in ALL.


Praise the LORD, my soul.
   LORD my God, you are very great;
   you are clothed with splendor and majesty.
  The LORD wraps himself in light as with a garment;
and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters.
He makes the clouds his chariot
   and rides on the wings of the wind.
Psalm 104:1-3

To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy—  to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.
Jude 1:24-25 




No comments:

Post a Comment