Friday, December 3, 2010

You Reign

Lord
You are high above all the heavens and your glory above all the nations.
           You rest over all your creation (expecting the same from us).
Thank You for your unfailing love- a love so authentic, our imitation falls short.
 Praise be to your Holy Name, Lord.
Thank You for reaching down
 Awesome- you are Awesome.       

All    by    Yourself.

Who am I that you are [still] mindful of me....
Your Word says I am the apple of you eye..AHH! Sovereign Lord such love I can not fathom.
Yet.I.can.not.live.with.out.it.
                             My feeble mind doesn't understand it.
Oh, but I am grateful.
Grateful for Your love,
                          Your faithfulness,
                                             your favor.
I STAND, completely, in awe and amazed of YOU, my Creator God and Lord.
Blessed be Your Name!
Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment