Friday, October 8, 2010

from Humility by Andrew Murray

In the time of trouble say,
First, He brought me here. It is by His will I am this place;
       in that will I rest.
Next, He will keep me in His love and give me grace in this
       trial to behave as His child.
Then, He will make the trial a blessing, teaching me the
        lessons He means me to learn, and working in me the
        grace He intends for me.
Last, in His good time, He can bring me out again, how and
       when only He knows.
Say, I am here:
By God's appoointment,
In God's keeping,
Under His training,
For His time. 

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete..." James 1:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment