Friday, October 8, 2010

Judging Others

So, I was in the kitchen washing dishing and for some odd reason, I began to recall a conversation I had with someone about abortion. I remember how critical I was and at that moment in the kitchen, I still held the same judgments in my heart. That was until the Lord reminded me that I too had a 'once upon time'. So Lord knows how many babies I will have greeting me in heaven, calling out, "Mommy". Although I did not have a full pleg abortion, I did take birth control pills, which by the way does not keep you from becoming pregnant, it just keeps your baby from implanting in the womb (uterus) which is what it is: an ABORTION. Man, what a harsh reminder from the Holy Spirit. But what was even more harsh was me quickly judging others. Lord help me.......us.
I know this is a bit transparent, but maybe somebody will be encouragede today.

Matthew 7:1-3
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment